Senior Friend Finder Overview
According to the Senior Friend Finder web site: “The purpose of the Senior FriendFinder site is to make it as easy as possible for you to meet people, using the power of the internet. At Senior FriendFinder, you'll find a community of people using the site as a tool to make connections and find partners for dating, romance, friendship, and a variety of encounters.”
How Much Does it Cost to Join Senior Friend Finder?
Standard membership includes:
- posting your profile on Senior Friend Finder is free of charge
- access to chat rooms and instant messaging
- limited use of the Senior Friend Finder search tools
- access to the interactive Senior Friend Finder magazine
- the ability to respond to 10 emails from interested members every 24 hours
If you’re serious about using Senior Friend Finder to help you meet someone special, chances are you will want to upgrade to one of the premium Senior Friend Finder memberships.
Silver and Gold status both offer many additional services, including:
- unlimited communication
- faster technical support
- better placement for your profile
- free use of powerful search tools that enable you to search for other members by location, sex, age or favorite activities
According to Senior Friend Finder, premium memberships can cost as little as 25 cents per day, but they are more likely to run between $20 and $25 per month.
How Safe is Senior Friend Finder?
Bottom line: Use the same caution and common sense with Senior Friend Finder that you would in any dating situation when you’re first getting to know someone.
Special Features of Senior Friend Finder
If you choose to register with Senior Friend Finder, consider this advice:
- Be honest when you create your profile.
- Treat your potential matches with the respect you’d like to receive.
- Be patient; making a good connection can take time.
- If you don’t find the perfect match, try another online dating site.